CO-PRODUCTION FORUM (6 -10/11/2022, Thessaloniki IFF): for emerging talents from Southeastern Europe and the
Mediterranean regions, for experienced directors and producers as well as first timers.
CineLink Work in Progress, part of CineLink Industry Days, the industry section of the Sarajevo Film
Festival, selects up to 10 post-production projects to be presented exclusively to invited international sales agents, festival programmers, distributors, public funders and post-production companies
during the Sarajevo Film Festival, August 12-19.
market (11-15/10/2022, Roma, Italy): application for Film, Drama Series, or Doc projects.
Co-production Market: for children's projects across the film and television sectors. Submit your children's
film- or series project through this
form, and read the regulations here.
- Eurimages Co-production Development Award for the co-production, distribution, exhibition and digitisation of European
cinematographic works will be handed out. This prize of €20.000 in cash could be used by the award-winner for the development expenses of their project. To be eligible, projects must be aiming for
cinema release and must be designed as a European co-production between at least two member states of the Eurimages Fund for reasons other than purely financial.
- Filmmore Post-Production Award: designed to stimulate collaboration with the Dutch Visual Effects & Post Production lab Filmmore.
Receiving the award, which comes with a €5.000 prize, is an invitation to start a collaboration with Filmmore.
MEDIMED (13-16/10/2022, Sitges (Barcelona), Spain): documentary
Al Jazeera Documentary
industry days @ AJB DOC (Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, 10-12/09/2022): doc project
XVIII Lau Haizetara Documentary Co-production Forum (19-21/09/2022, San Sebastian, Spain): pitch in front of funders and one on one
meetings. IBAIA prize, with 3,000 euros for the winning producer.
Kids Kino Industry JUNIOR COPRODUCTION MARKET: animation project.
Docu Talents from the
East (Sarajevo, 08/2022): Doc project from Central and Eastern Europe.
- DOCBARCELONA (05/2022): rough cut doc artistic consultancy
Market (2-4/09/2022): for international producers looking to complete the financing of their projects (fiction, documentaries, immersive projects), through one-on-one meetings with
professional decision-makers (producers, sales agents, distributors, broadcasters...) The call is open to feature-length fiction, documentary projects and immersive projects.
Conecta Fiction & Entertainment (Toledo, Spain, 21-24/06/2022): pitch forum for ambitious fictions series projects, docu-drama series
and formats with humour elements.
Sunny side of the documentary pitch: documentary project application closed.
SILBERSALZ Science & Media (17-18/2022, Halle, Germany): science film application closed.
DocsBarcelona rough cut pitch, public pitch & speed meetings (17-30/05/2022)
DOK.series Award DOK fest München : doc series projects related to football.
Sheffield DocFest Meet
Market (Sheffield, UK, 23-28/06/2022)/: for documentary project.
- DOT.ON.THE.MAP INDUSTRY DAYS, (14 – 16/04/2022, at the 20th Cyprus Film Days International Festival 2022, in partnership with
Thessaloniki International Film Festival Agora): co-production, training and networking platform that brings producers, directors and scriptwriters from
countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea, from across the three neighbouring continents of Cyprus, together with international film professionals. It provides an opportunity to filmmakers from these
countries to present their new feature film projects and network with international industry professionals. Producers and directors will “pitch” their new
feature film projects to representatives of the international film industry. Following group works and individual meetings, the filmmakers will take steps towards forming future collaborations
between other filmmakers, international producers, financiers, sales agents, broadcasters, distributors, festival and film fund representatives. The
organisers’ vision is the development of this initiative into a dynamic platform for artistic and financial collaborations, which will contribute to the development of the art of filmmaking in Cyprus
and the wider region, serving as a hub for films originating from countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea.
APD (4-6/05/2022, Stuttgart, Germany): animation project application closed.
- MIPDOC Project Pitch: for documentary projects funded up to 25% (Early Stage), or documentaries funded up to 75% (In
Development). Each MIPTV/MIPDOC accredited person can submit up to 3 projects. However, one must first be accredited to make the submission. Free
- The Whickers Film and TV Funding
award: applications until 7/02/2022.
Marktplatz DOK fest München: doc projects in
development. Applications closed.
FORUM (13-17/03/2022, Greece): Submission closed.
- AGORA DOCS IN PROGRESS (13-17/03/2022, Thessaloniki, Greece): Submission
- SERIES MANIA CO-PRO PITCHING SESSIONS (Lille, France, 22-24/03/2022): fiction series in development application closed.
- CEE Animation Forum 2022 (10-12/05/2022), leading regional pitching forum in Central and Eastern Europe
for animation projects in development which can be submitted in 5 categories: Feature Films (minimum 60 minutes, in concept, in development or in production), Series and TV Specials (web and TV
series, minimum 20 minutes, all states of development out of concept), Short Films (maximum 20 minutes, all states of development out of concept), Rising Stars (student films, maximum 20 minutes, all
states of development out of concept), XR Immersive Media (VR, AR, 360 and other immersive formats, in development or in production). Application closed.
Pitch by Sunny side of the doc (online, France, 22-23/02/2022): Call for documentary projects with women voices.
- IBF Classic: submission closed.
- Sunny Side of the Doc, PiXii Festival & IMZ International Music + Media Centre pitch for docs about performing arts (20-23/06/2022, La Rochelle, France): Application closed.
- M:brane 2022: for
European co-productions for all genres and platforms aimed at young audiences age 3-18 years. And includes an invitation to:
- Documentary Producers to submit for the 8th REALYOUNG
- Producers of VR/Immersive/Dome Content
- French Producers looking for co-production with Europe to submit within Focus on
- Submission closed.
- East Doc Platform (26/03 -
1/04/2022, Prague, Czech Republic): Submission of your factual
series, feature length and interactive projects to One World IHRDFF closed.
- The FACTory: AIDC’s international pitching showcase for new
documentary and factual projects including features, singles, and series (limited and returnable) across three strands: Central Showcase, New Talent Showcase, and Rough Cut Showcase. Applications
- FIPADOC International Documentary Projects Pitches Sessions (17-23/01/2022, Biarritz, France): Application closed.
- Gold Panda Sichuan International TV
Festival (16-18/11/2021, China): for pitch forum, documentary submission closed.
CPH:FORUM (28/03-01/04/2022, in a hybrid format): calls for all kinds of documentary projects closed.
- Hong Kong Asia Film Financing Forum (14-16/03/2022, Hong Kong): in-development fictional project (IDP) submission closed.
- Co-Production Program MAUCC 2021 (Costa Rica): film (any) submission for
Central American and Caribbean producers to pitch in front of international coproducers closed.
- Co-Pro Series, Berlinale Co-Production Market (12-16/02/2022): submission of your fiction series project in
- IDFA Producers Conncection without a project: application closed.
- The FACTory by AIDC (TBA): International pitching showcase for new documentary and factual projects. Submission closed.
- Forum RIDM (Montréal, Canada, 13-17/11/2021): Labo rough cut doc submission until 08/10/2021. Talent Lab doc submission until 30/09/2021. First Pitch doc submission
- WCSFP (12/2021, Strasbourg, France): It offers a range of financial support to participate in Congress '21, as well as valuable
meetings and networking opportunities. Applications for Emerging Producers Bursary Program until
IDFA Forum, including the Producers Connection, Forum Pitch, and Rough Cut Presentations, as well as for IDFA DocLab
Forum: submission until 02/08/2021and Docs for
Sale: Film submissions closed.
Copro-Market (Leipzig, Germany): You have a documentary project in development and are looking for
financing, co-production or distribution partners? Doc project submission closed.
Ji.hlava Film Fund 2021: in-kind grants for European producers for visual and sound post-production of documentary and hybrid films at the stage of production
or post-production. Submission closed.
Borders pitching lab “From an Idea to a Project”: Submission closed.
- Tokyo Gap-Financing Market (TGFM,
1-3/11/2021): for up to 20 selected projects in the categories of fiction films, fiction TV series, animated feature films and animated TV series. It aims to support international producers
in securing financing for their projects through one-on-one meetings with professionals from around the globe, including producers, sales agents, distributors, financiers, broadcasters and other
potential funders. Submission closed.
All the invited professionals are decision-makers. In addition, each project will have broad networking.
- East Silver Market
(26-31/10/2021, during the 25th edition of Ji.hlava International Documentary Film Festival): final cut submission closed.
development grant: submission closed.
- MEDIMED (4-8/10/2021, Barcelona, Spain): coproduction forum submissions closed:
1. PITCHING FORUM
- Project should be in advanced development: 25% of the budget already confirmed. If aiming at completion funding, you can already be in
production or post-production.
- A 3 minutes trailer with English subtitles is compulsory.
- Provide proof of the confirmed participation of at least one partner: broadcaster, distributor, supporting fund, foundation.
2. ANTI PITCH
- Offers the opportunity to present your rough cut to a selection of TV buyers, distributors, sales agents and festival programmers. A
minimum of 75% of your material must be shot. You will have 60 minutes to discuss the pitfalls of the project in the current stage of the editing with top industry experts before the final cut.
3. SPEEDY PITCH
- Projects can be in all stages of production. There are no restrictions regarding the amount of financing already in
- MIA MARKET coproduction
market and pitch forum: drama series, documentary and feature film looking for the right financial partners, co-production deals or pre-sales, submission
- Junior Co-production Market: children's projects submission to meet financiers, and broadcasters for productions in
- IDF West Lake International Documentary
Festival, (China, 22/10/21– 25/10/21): film project (with Chinese dimension) submission closed.
- Bridging the Dragon (13/07/2021, China): submission for one on one meetings closed.
- IBF classic (IDFA Bertha Fund): documentary filmmakers applications
Science & Media Pitch (17-18/09/2021, Halle, Germany): science documentary project in development submission closed.
- Cinekid Junior Co-production Market (19-22/10/2021): kids film projects submission closed.
- FIPADOC COPRODUCTION DATING: closed.
- MUSIC SERIES PITCH CONECTA
FICTION (28-30/06/2021 and 13-17/09/2021, Pamplona, Navarra, Spain): music fiction series submission closed.
- CARTOON, 20-23/09/2021, Toulouse, France: animation submission closed.
- Series Mania Forum COPRO
PITCHING SESSION (30/08-01/09/2021, Lille, France): fiction series project
Copro Series, at Conecta Fiction (28-30/06/2021): fiction series project submission closed.
- Les B.A de Série Series (30/06-2/07/2021, Fontainebleau, France) : fiction series project submission
closed (Award until 75 000€).
- Docs in Progress, , Thessalonique International Film Festival, Greece (28-30/06/2021): doc film submission closed.
- Pitch of the
Sunny Side of the Doc (21-24/06/2021, La Rochelle, France): documentary project (wildlife, global issues, arts & culture, science, history, submission
- TFL Co-Production
Fund: feature length film (fiction, animation, documentary) submission closed.
- IBF Europe: International Co-production: submission closed.
- DocsBarcelona (18-30/05/2021) : documentary
project submission closed for a pitch and one one one meetings with coproducers and financing partners and several financial awards.
- CINEMA FOR CHANGE (7-8/04/2021): European film projects about sustainibility submission closed for coproduction and financiers event.
- Sheffield Doc/Fest Arts
Talent Market: project submission closed.
- Trickstar Business Award (7 500 EUR): animation project that has an innovative business concept submission closed.
- Co-Production and Financing Market of Animation Production Days (4-7/05/2021, Stuttgart, Germany): animation project submission closed for one one one meetings with coproducers and financing
- MeetMarket (9-11/06/2021, Sheffield Doc Fest,
UK): documentary project application closed for one on one meetings with industry decision makers.
Mifa (15-18-06/2021, Annecy, France): animation film application closed.
- DOK.fest (5-16/05/2021, Munich, Germany): film project submission for one on one copro meetings closed.
- The Whickers Film & TV
Funding Award: documentary project submission closed.
- Online Hot Docs Forum (04-05/05/2021, Toronto, Canada): film projects submission to be pitched to a roundtable of international decision
- Online Hot Docs Deal Maker (May 2021, Toronto,
Canada): film projects submission until 4/01/2021 for one-on-one